Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Peanut Butter Playdough

I started making peanut butter playdough when my oldest son, now age 11, was a toddler. His younger brother still asks me to make it every now and then when a friend comes over. I make the playdough, put out cutting boards and give the kids kitchen utensils to manipulate the dough with. This includes small rolling pins, mallets, garlic press, cookie cutters and bench scrapers.

I can usually count on this to be at least an hour long activity. At the end, the kids eat the dough, so snack is taken care of too.

Peanut Butter Playdough

1 1/2 cups Creamy peanut butter
1/2-1 cup Powdered milk
1/2 cup Powdered sugar

Mix all ingredients together until the peanut butter is dry and can be manipulated. Add more powdered milk or sugar if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment